Our office is open and accepting new patients.
The safety of our patients and our staffs is of utmost importance to us. As always, we continue to achieve the highest level of infection control standards. Cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces including door knobs, plexiglass barriers, hand rails, counters and arms of chairs will be done multiple times throughout the day.
When you come to visit us, you will notice some changes being taken place:
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to scheduling their appointment and screened on the day of their appointment.
- We will be asking patients to wear their own mask at all times while in the office except during provision of care (cloth covering and other face covering will be okay).
- We will be asking family member accompanying a patient to wait outside unless absolutely required (a parent accompanying a young child or patient who requires accommodation).
- All patients will be asked to perform hand hygiene with hand sanitizer.
- Air purifiers will be placed in all operatories to ensure we are all breathing clean air. We all look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 905.417.8111